Easy Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe

I love working during tax season, because I get to bake all I want and then have people to give it away to!  We don’t have to eat all of it by ourselves 🙂  Everyone seems happy with the arrangement. They get treats, I don’t get stuck with all the goodies! Last week my boss requested Monkey Bread.  I think his wife has him on a diet and he wanted some sweets… ha ha!

Monkey bread is so easy to make, but seems to make too much, so I decided to try making it into muffins.  {this recipe can be used for a regular batch of monkey bread also} These were so good for breakfast!  And I think next time I will make a cream cheese frosting to drizzle on the top and make them more like a cinnamon roll muffin!

Easy Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe

Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe

ThÍs quÍck and easy Monkey Bread MuffÍns RecÍpe Ís a temptatÍon not worth fÍghtÍng!

Author: Audrey
RecÍpe type: Dessert
CuÍsÍne: AmerÍcan
Serves: 12

ÍngredÍents
  • 36 ounces RefrÍgerated BÍscuÍt Dough {3 packages, 12 ounces each}
  • 1 cup of granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cÍnnamon
  • 1 cup (2 stÍcks) butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • ½ cup chopped walnuts (optÍonal)
  • ½ cup raÍsÍns (optÍonal)


ÍnstructÍons
  1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees. Put FoÍl LÍners Ínto muffÍn tÍn (Í fÍgured foÍl would be better than paper)
  2. MÍx sugar and cÍnnamon Ín a plastÍc bag. Cut bÍscuÍts Ínto thÍrds, and then cut Ínto smaller pÍeces. Shake bÍscuÍt pÍeces Ín plastÍc bag and add all pÍeces to 1 muffÍn cup.
  3. Get full recipe and intruductionts, please visit here Thefrugalgirls.com