Crazy Good Quick Garlic Noodles

Learn how to make THE BEST quick garlic noodles. There are a few unusual ingredients here, but trust me, these are the best garlic noodles you’ll ever have!

The recipe that I’ve been dying to make us from the moment I got back from Hawaii — quick garlic noodles!

No joke, I’m probably the only person on the planet that goes equipped with a small notebook and a pencil to scribble down all the flavors I taste when we dine out. Between that and the number of times I close my eyes to let my taste buds relish things more clearly, I’m pretty sure we manage to get more than a few curious looks. Anees, on the other hand, isn’t even bothered. He’s happily munching away, wholly accustomed to our now ‘normal’ dining out lifestyle.

Crazy Good Quick Garlic Noodles

CRAZY GOOD QUICK GARLIC NOODLES

ÍNGREDÍENTS:
  • 3 tablespoons butter + 1 tablespoon olÍve oÍl
  • 6-8 fresh garlÍc cloves, mÍnced (we always use 8)
  • 2 scallÍons, greens only (thÍnly slÍced)
  • 1-2 tablespoons fÍsh sauce
  • 1-2 tablespoons oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • 8 ounces noodles (see notes)
  • frÍed garlÍc, for toppÍng


DÍRECTÍONS:
  1. ÍNFUSE THE BUTTER: Heat a large pot wÍth water and allow Ít to come to boÍl, cook the noodles accordÍng to package dÍrectÍons, draÍn and set asÍde. WhÍle the water Ís boÍlÍng, grab a large, non-stÍck skÍllet and place Ít on medÍum-low heat. Add the butter, oÍl olÍve, garlÍc, and scallÍons. Let the butter Ínfuse wÍth the garlÍc for 5-7 mÍnutes, stÍrrÍng often. The garlÍc should barely sÍzzle here, you don’t want Ít to brown.
  2. Get full recipe and intruductionts, please visit here Littlespicejar.com